Tuesday, November 12, 2013

First look at Sense Clock Live Wallpaper

First look at Sense Clock Live Wallpaper

Sense Clock Live Wallpaper - This is the first live wallpaper I am reviewing in my blog. I found this wallpaper beautiful and pleasant on my phone, so I thought let me go ahead and write few lines about this beautiful live wallpaper for Android.

This is how it looks on my Galaxy Note.




As you can see, basic information like time, date, battery usage, temperature etc are beautifully displayed using bold and decent fonts at the top. These information occupies upper half of the screen and you can utilize lower half for adding shortcuts to apps or other widgets. Usually these type of information are displayed by widgets on home screen. In first picture (one on the left side) I have used background image and in second one I just used white as background color. Basically background can be customized  to use image or just color. Similarly font color, format, unit of temperature, shadow etc can be changed and configured. After installation click on Sense app then click on configure and set this beautiful live wallpaper for home screen. Using icon packs along with this wallpaper will shoot up the look of your home screen. Position where these information to be displayed is not modifiable as now but it would be great to see that feature in future. This application is very small in size and its worth a try.

Click here to get this app from playstore.

User rating - 4.7
A&F rating - 4.8
Downloads - 5,000 +
Size - 638k
Share This

1 comment:

  1. Automated sources intended for a person source management are usually towards the continuous surge. Programs usually are emerging to be able to help generate, prepare, IN ADDITION TO trail personnel AS WELL AS work seekers AND trail ALONG WITH dispense added up gains. watches

    ReplyDelete