Grid HD - Photos will be placed in different types of grid. You can add how many ever photos you want but around 5-6 photos will make a beautiful collage. Select and add photos to your collage. After adding those photos it can edited easily using the options provided by Photo grid. Grid style can be changed by shaking the device or by using layout option. There are 9 types of grid. You can also add text and stickers to you collage. There are different categories of stickers as well i.e texts, symbols and funny comic stickers like mustache, spectacles, horns etc. I have added "g+" , "like" , "tweet" and "photo grid" stickers in below image. Stickers can moved by swiping on it. Each photos in the collage can be edited indivially by clicking on it. Photos can be zoomed in/out, rotated , cropped and also there are many photo filters which can be used to beautify the pics. In backround section you can edit frames and grid borders. Photos can be saved either in JPG or PNG format. And there are couple of resolutions in which photos can be saved.
Single HD - This option is to edit single photos. Photo grid is no lesser than any other famous photo editing applications. It has each and every feature which is provided by other photo editing applications.
High - In this option photos will be arranged one by one in a vertical grid. And there are only limited eidting options. To edit the pic you will have to click menu button and select edit.
Free HD - There is no specific grid here. Photos will be freely placed on a background and it has to be arranged by yourself. All editing options are available in Free HD.
Wide - Similar to High option, wide option will place the photos one by one but in a horizontal grid instead of a vertical grid. Editing option is limited here.
A&F rating - 4 out of 5





Hmm it looks like your website ate my first comment
ReplyDelete(it was super long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog.
I too am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new
to the whole thing. Do you have any recommendations for first-time blog writers?
I'd definitely appreciate it.
Stop by my blog post ... cityville game ()
provide me your blog link,
DeleteBut how do I delete photos from Collage Maker? I have 3 grids of the same type... and I cannot figure out how to delete the two that I dont need.
ReplyDelete